We offer installation, maintenance and repair of low voltage landscape lighting systems. Low-voltage lighting is a safe,
energy-efficient way for you to enjoy your landscape long after the sun goes down.
For most homeowners, low-voltage lighting is the most effective way for lighting their homes and landscaping. Low-voltage
lighting has many practical benefits such as improved security, increased property value and enhancing the beauty of your
home. Here are a few of the other benefits to low-voltage lighting:
- Ideal choice for illuminating walkways and entryways for safety.
- Designed for wet locations and for safe operation when exposed to moisture.
- Bulbs are small and allow fixtures to be less obtrusive in the landscape.
- Consumes about 1/3 the electricity compared to high-voltage and is far less expensive to install.
- Offers flexibility when installing or relocating.